Need help? Call the Telehealth Line - Tel: 417-448-3720.
Nevada Regional Medical Center and our rural health clinics are here for you. Our doctors are ready to see you via telehealth using your phone or web-enabled device. Virtual visits may be scheduled Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To get started, contact your provider using one of the following options:
• Call your NRMC provider’s office to request a visit.
• If you do not have a provider, call the NRMC Telehealth Line at (417) 448-3720.
• Request an appointment online through the Patient Portal. To log-in or create an account now, click here.
Many types of appointments may be done using telehealth, including:
• Diabetic Routine Visits
• Follow-Up Visits
• Medication Management
• Mild Illness
• Primary Care
• Psychiatric Care
• Specialist Care
Complete the virtual experience by signing up for the HealtheLife Patient Portal:
• View your lab results and diagnostic images
• View discharge instructions and medication list
• NRMC clinic patients may also request medication refills, request an appointment or send a message to a provider
• Access anywhere from a mobile device using the HealtheLife app for iPhone and Android
• Integrate with Apple Health (iPhone/iPad) or Corel Health (Android)
• To log-in or create an account now, click here.
• To share a portal with your spouse or enroll minor children, you will not be able to self-enroll. In either case, and if for any other reason your self-enrollment is unsuccessful, please fill out this form and wait for an email invite, click here.