DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING DEPARTMENT
Want to know what your baby looks like before he or she arrives? Or just need a routine X-ray?
Whatever your need is, you’ll experience a personalized visit with our board-certified radiologists and technologists.
NRMC Diagnostic Imaging utilizes the latest technology so you can conveniently work with your care team close to home. We offer radiology services at all off-campus clinics as well as in the Surgical and GI Lab Departments at NRMC.
Our skilled team of radiologists and technologists offer services such as:
- General Radiology
- Bone Densitometry
- Ultrasound - 2D
- Ultrasound - 3D/4D
- Invasive Special Procedure
- Nuclear Medicine
- 3D Digital Mammography
- CT Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Our digital imaging equipment includes:
- Siemens digital mammography with 3-D tomography
- Norland bone density scanner (DEXA)
- OEC/GE 9800 C-arm (An imaging scanner intensifier. The name derives from the C-shaped arm used to connect the x-ray source and x-ray detector to one another. C-arms have radiographic capabilities, though are used primarily for fluoroscopic intraoperative imaging during surgical, orthopedic and emergency care procedures.)
- GE Stenscope C-arm
- Siemens MRI (1.5 Tesla)
- Siemens 64-slice CT scanner
- SMS PET/CT scanner
- Siemens Ultrasound (two units) S-2000
- SMV vision dual head for nuclear medicine
- AGFA PACS (picture archiving and communication system with computer radiography) – enterprise imaging
- GE AMX 4/4 Plus – portable x-rays
- Digital and analog fluoroscopy rooms (x-ray)
NRMC is committed to ensuring the best quality images are produced with the least amount of radiation exposure to the patient. Protocols are in place along with routine inspections to ensure our equipment is functioning appropriately and our staff is provided the education needed.
NRMC Diagnostic Imaging Department
For scheduling, call (417) 448-2468.